The Happy Couple
by Lucy Driver Illustration
A sweet wedding card featuring a bride and a groom, looking at each other lovingly. The purple lavender-coloured flowers in the bride's hair match the grooms buttonhole and also match his tie. There is a subtle patterned background to the artwork made up of sliver-grey flowers and the card has a matching silver-grey coloured border.
The words on the card read: "CONGRATULATIONS to the happy couple"
- Free postage within Australia, Canada, the UK, US & most of Europe.
- A real stamp affixed to a beautiful kraft envelope.
- The recipient's address written in the same style as the writing in your card.
- Card size: 125 x 175mm / 5 x 7″
- Printed on environmentally friendly 320gsm, uncoated card stock.
- Stock may vary by region and availability.
About the Artist
Lucy Driver Illustration
You might describe me as an accidental artist. I re-found my love for drawing following a serious brain injury in 2012. It meant I needed to take life a little slower to allow my body and head to recover.
A friend suggested I kept a drawing diary to pass the time – it became a fantastic way to practise and develop my style and once finished I found I had created the story of my own recovery.
10 years on and I feel very lucky to have grown my recovery hobby, into my little business. I absolutely love creating new cards and I am forever jotting down design ideas. All of my artwork is created at my kitchen table in Somerset and when I'm not colouring in, you will probably find me cycling around the roads of South West England!