All Bar One Gift Card
£10 - £250 GBP
Amongst the hustle and bustle of city life, All Bar One offers the perfect location to meet up with friends, and unwind from work. Whether you want to catch up over cocktails, share a bottle of our lovingly chosen wine, or enjoy an excellent meal out, you’ll find something to suit you in All Bar One.
All Bar One is part of the Mitchells & Butlers Dining Out Card range. Visit: https://www.thediningoutgiftcard.co.uk/gift-cards/ to find all participating venues.
- United Kingdom
Please note: This card can only be sent and redeemed in the region specified above and terms and conditions may vary by country.
Send an All Bar One Gift Card
To send an All Bar One Gift Card to a friend or loved one, first find the card that suits them best! Then when you're writing your card, select the Gift Card option in the menu at the top of your screen.
We've included some popular categories below to help you get started finding the right card!
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Congratulations Cards
- Farewell Cards
- Thank You Cards
- New Baby Cards
- Find An Occasion
- Navigate to PAY screen.
- Select GIFT PAYMENT.
- Manually key in the eGift Card ID number or scan the QR code to complete the transaction.
Terms & Conditions
- This card may not be exchanged for cash.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards - protect this as you would cash.
- To check the balance of your giftcard please visit https://www.mbdiningout.co.uk/gift-cards/
- A gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250.
- SMS and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted they will not be resent.
- SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest.
- Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions are available on request.
Please click here for full terms & conditions