Can't Stand A Facebook Post On The Mantelpiece
by Paper Plane
Facebook posts are all well and good when you want to say happy birthday to someone you barely know, but your real friends deserve more than that.
A card in the post still excites - and you can't stand a Facebook post on the mantlepiece.
- Free postage within Australia, Canada, the UK, US & most of Europe.
- A real stamp affixed to a beautiful kraft envelope.
- The recipient's address written in the same style as the writing in your card.
- Card size: 125 x 175mm / 5 x 7″
- Printed on environmentally friendly 320gsm, uncoated card stock.
- Stock may vary by region and availability.
About the Artist
Laura & Jack
Hey you! Thanks for reading this - we know you've got loads of other stuff to do - Netflix won't binge-watch itself. This is us - we are Laura and Jack from Paper Plane. We work together - in our studio in the beautiful countryside of Rutland, England - to make cards that we hope are honest, thoughtful, funny and vibrant. If you agree, we'll be chuffed.
We love a pun and a good dose of sarcasm and try to combine both with contemporary design and bright colours to create a range of high quality, modern cards that we hope will make you and your recipient smile.
We are proud to say that all our products are made and printed in the UK using eco-friendly FSC-certified papers and boards.