18th Birthday Card - By Your Age
by Paper Plane
Think of all the amazing child prodigies who achieved greatness before their 18th birthday: Mozart, Beethoven, Justin Bieber... This 18th birthday card is not for them.
By the time they were 18, Mary Shelley had created Frankenstein, Boris Becker had rocked up at Wimbledon and walked off with the trophy and Mozart had composed and performed for every crown in Europe. But we bet none of them ever had 100,000 TikTok views.
- Free postage within Australia, Canada, the UK, US & most of Europe.
- A real stamp affixed to a beautiful kraft envelope.
- The recipient's address written in the same style as the writing in your card.
- Card size: 125 x 175mm / 5 x 7″
- Printed on environmentally friendly 320gsm, uncoated card stock.
- Stock may vary by region and availability.
About the Artist
Laura & Jack
Hey you! Thanks for reading this - we know you've got loads of other stuff to do - Netflix won't binge-watch itself. This is us - we are Laura and Jack from Paper Plane. We work together - in our studio in the beautiful countryside of Rutland, England - to make cards that we hope are honest, thoughtful, funny and vibrant. If you agree, we'll be chuffed.
We love a pun and a good dose of sarcasm and try to combine both with contemporary design and bright colours to create a range of high quality, modern cards that we hope will make you and your recipient smile.
We are proud to say that all our products are made and printed in the UK using eco-friendly FSC-certified papers and boards.