by Just To Say
When you need to say sorry, a big heartfelt sorry, this card will help you. An artwork of a person holding the largest sorry sign they can find, way up high to show how dearly they want to apologise. On a plain background to remove any distractions from the task at hand of sending an apology. Also a card to use when your friends or family are in a difficult situation.
- Free postage within Australia, Canada, the UK, US & most of Europe.
- A real stamp affixed to a beautiful kraft envelope.
- The recipient's address written in the same style as the writing in your card.
- Card size: 125 x 175mm / 5 x 7″
- Printed on environmentally friendly 320gsm, uncoated card stock.
- Stock may vary by region and availability.
About the Artist
Just To Say
My name is Lauren and I love the delight of the postal service. A little thought delivered to your original inbox. This became indisputable when I lived in London and my Nan's handwritten cards would arrive all the way from her kitchen table in Budgewoi, NSW. Just to Say was founded during my time in Shanghai to assist you when you had something, 'just to say’ ....