by Jos Coufreur
A greeting card for the nature or outback lover. Perfect for the retiree who is planning a lap around Australia. Or for the person who has travelled the outback roads. A colourful card depicting a landscape with boab trees and winding road.
- Free postage within Australia, Canada, the UK, US & most of Europe.
- A real stamp affixed to a beautiful kraft envelope.
- The recipient's address written in the same style as the writing in your card.
- Card size: 175 x 125mm / 7 x 5″
- Printed on environmentally friendly 320gsm, uncoated card stock.
- Stock may vary by region and availability.
About the Artist
I was born in Holland and my parents took me as a 6 month old baby to live in Australia. After 17 years they moved back to the Netherlands with us 5 children and there I enrolled in the Art Academy. After I married I took my young bride to live in NZ where we had 4 children. When the oldest moved to Western Australia and the other 3 followed him, we decided to make the move as well and haven't looked back.
Art has been a constant in my life, my parents encouraged me from a young age. My art journey has taken me from photo realism to spontaneous realism. I hope you enjoy my vibrant greeting cards!