by Jos Coufreur
Two children very excited to be at the beach. Painted in vibrant colours. Send to parents or grandparents who will remember the day their kids saw the the beach for the first time.
- Free postage within Australia, Canada, the UK, US & most of Europe.
- A real stamp affixed to a beautiful kraft envelope.
- The recipient's address written in the same style as the writing in your card.
- Card size: 175 x 125mm / 7 x 5″
- Printed on environmentally friendly 320gsm, uncoated card stock.
- Stock may vary by region and availability.
About the Artist
I was born in Holland and my parents took me as a 6 month old baby to live in Australia. After 17 years they moved back to the Netherlands with us 5 children and there I enrolled in the Art Academy. After I married I took my young bride to live in NZ where we had 4 children. When the oldest moved to Western Australia and the other 3 followed him, we decided to make the move as well and haven't looked back.
Art has been a constant in my life, my parents encouraged me from a young age. My art journey has taken me from photo realism to spontaneous realism. I hope you enjoy my vibrant greeting cards!