Superdry Gift Card
£10 - £250 GBP
Superdry eGifts allow you to give the great gift of Superdry to your friends and family. eGifts are redeemable online only at Superdry.com.
- United Kingdom
Please note: This card can only be sent and redeemed in the region specified above and terms and conditions may vary by country.
Send a Superdry Gift Card
To send a Superdry Gift Card to a friend or loved one, first find the card that suits them best! Then when you're writing your card, select the Gift Card option in the menu at the top of your screen.
We've included some popular categories below to help you get started finding the right card!
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Congratulations Cards
- Farewell Cards
- Thank You Cards
- New Baby Cards
- Find An Occasion
Go to Superdry.com and enter in the Card Number and Pin at checkout.
Terms & Conditions
- eGifts can have a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value limit of £500.
- eGifts are redeemable online only at www.superdry.com.
- eGifts are available in Sterling (GBP) only.
- A maximum of 2 eGifts can be used per online basket transaction.
- eGifts cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or Vouchers.
- eGifts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- eGifts can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Superdry reserve the right to amend these at anytime.
- If the value of goods exceeds the value of the eGift the remainder must be paid using another payment method.
- If the goods purchased total less than the value of this Superdry Gift Card, any remaining balance will remain on the eGift.
- eGifts are valid for 24 months. Any remaining balance left on the card after 24 months will be removed and the eGift will become invalid and no longer available for use. Please look after your eGift and treat it like cash while it has an outstanding/existing balance.
- Where a product purchased with an eGift is subsequently returned, supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded. However, if a receipt isn’t presented, the amount refunded will be at the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using an eGift combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to the other method of payment in the first instance (Debit/Credit Card, PayPal), and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using that payment method, any outstanding balance will be refunded to a new physical gift card which will be sent to you by post.
- Superdry reserves the right to revise and update the terms and conditions of our Superdry eGifts at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Superdry Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Your Superdry eGift is the property of Superdry who maintains the right to cancel the eGift in situations where it may be deemed necessary.