John Lewis & Partners Gift Card
£10 - £250 GBP
John Lewis began trading in 1864 on London's Oxford Street. Today we have 51 John Lewis shops in the UK and a growing online business. You can take advantage of our online Click & Collect service to over 350 Waitrose stores.
John Lewis stocks over 350,000 lines across our departments: Home & Garden, Fashion, Beauty, Electricals, Sports & Leisure and Baby & Child. 'Never Knowingly Undersold’ has been our unique promise to our customers for over 75 years, on quality, service and value. Our Partners are highly trained to offer helpful, impartial advice on all products and we provide excellent after-sales and a great choice of expert services from delivery to installation.
- United Kingdom
Please note: This card can only be sent and redeemed in the region specified above and terms and conditions may vary by country.
Send a John Lewis & Partners Gift Card
To send a John Lewis & Partners Gift Card to a friend or loved one, first find the card that suits them best! Then when you're writing your card, select the Gift Card option in the menu at the top of your screen.
We've included some popular categories below to help you get started finding the right card!
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Congratulations Cards
- Farewell Cards
- Thank You Cards
- New Baby Cards
- Find An Occasion
You can spend your e-gift card at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com, just select ‘use gift card or e-gift cards’ on the payment page, then enter the 19 digit number and PIN.
To spend in store, simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis or print your e-gift card. Waitrose stores can only accept printed e-gift cards.
Terms & Conditions
- The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- E-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
- Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift or for physical gift cards or cash.
- E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
- E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
- For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions
Please click here for full terms & conditions