Farmhouse Inns Gift Card
£10 - £250 GBP
Farmhouse Inns are part of The Great British Pub Card. Our approach to food at Farmhouse Inns is simple, delicious and generous. We focus on our range of tasty pub favourites and a traditional daily carvery with a fantastic choice of fresh vegetables and succulent roasted joints of meat. As a result, our menus have something for all ages. And we’re certain our portion sizes will not disappoint!
The Great British Pub Card is the leading pub gift card that can be redeemed against food, drink or accommodation in over 3000 locations nationwide. Including brands such as Chef & Brewer, Loch Fyne, Flaming Grill, Hungry Horse and many others. The Great British Pub Card is also available to purchase as a digital code, its flexible and offers a vast choice of food, drink or dining opportunities. Perfect for celebrating those special times with family, catching-up with friends or meeting with colleagues. For more information visit www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk.
- United Kingdom
Please note: This card can only be sent and redeemed in the region specified above and terms and conditions may vary by country.
Send a Farmhouse Inns Gift Card
To send a Farmhouse Inns Gift Card to a friend or loved one, first find the card that suits them best! Then when you're writing your card, select the Gift Card option in the menu at the top of your screen.
We've included some popular categories below to help you get started finding the right card!
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Congratulations Cards
- Farewell Cards
- Thank You Cards
- New Baby Cards
- Find An Occasion
- When you visit a participating pub with your Great British Pub Card, use the card as a payment method at point of order at the tillpoint. If the value of the food and/or drink higher than the balance of the Great British Pub Card, you can pay the difference using cash, credit or debit card.
- If the value of your order is lower than the balance on the Great British Pub Card, the value will be deducted from the balance on the card, and your card can be used on future visits.
- On a Great British Pub Code, any balance remaining will be transferred to a new code after redemption.
- You can find the balance of your Great British Pub Card by going to http://www.showmybalance.com/
Terms & Conditions
- This card is valid in all Greene King locations. Please go to www.greeneking.co.uk for a full list of participating pubs and restaurants.
- For balance visit https://www.showmybalance.com
- For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/termsandconditions
- For card queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0371 384 5931.
- You must be aged 14 or over to purchase Card. Age restrictions may apply to goods/services purchased.
- Monies on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance may be used for future purchases.
- All monies on the Card must be used 12 months from date of last use. Any balance will be forfeited.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
- Great British Pub reserves the right to amend its terms at any time or withdraw the Card at reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.