Amazon Gift Card
£10 - £250 GBP
Use your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* towards Books, Electronics, Music, and more. The Amazon.co.uk web site is the place to find and discover almost anything you want to buy online at a great price.
- United Kingdom
Also available in:
Please note: This card can only be sent and redeemed in the region specified above and terms and conditions may vary by country.
If you're sending to someone outside of United Kingdom, please ensure you're viewing the correct version of this card via the flag above!
Send an Amazon Gift Card
To send an Amazon Gift Card to a friend or loved one, first find the card that suits them best! Then when you're writing your card, select the Gift Card option in the menu at the top of your screen.
We've included some popular categories below to help you get started finding the right card!
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Congratulations Cards
- Farewell Cards
- Thank You Cards
- New Baby Cards
- Find An Occasion
To redeem your gift card, follow these steps:
- Visit www.amazon.co.uk/redeem
- Enter the claim code when prompted and click Apply to Your Balance
- Gift card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process
- You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method
Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during the checkout process but you will not be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.co.uk 1-Click® service or downloadable e-books unless you first redeem the gift card through Your Account.
Terms & Conditions
*Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") sold by The Voucher Market Ltd t/a WeGift, an authorised and independent reseller of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (”GCs”) may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on amazon.co.uk and certain of its affiliated websites.
- GC balances must be used within 10 years of the date of purchase.
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l., a Luxembourg company.
- Amazon EU S.à r.l. and its affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- To redeem your GC, visit amazon.co.uk/redeem
- For complete terms and conditions, see amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
- No service fees.
Please click here for full terms & conditions