Go Catch Gift Card
$20 - $200 AUD
Give your friends and family a gift that takes them places, or add credit to your GoCatch account. Whether it’s a night out with friends, a morning commute or a trip to the airport – a GoCatch Gift Card is filled with endless possibilities.
Please note: This card can only be sent and redeemed in the region specified above and terms and conditions may vary by country.
Send a Go Catch Gift Card
To send a Go Catch Gift Card to a friend or loved one, first find the card that suits them best! Then when you're writing your card, select the Gift Card option in the menu at the top of your screen.
We've included some popular categories below to help you get started finding the right card!
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Congratulations Cards
- Farewell Cards
- Thank You Cards
- New Baby Cards
- Find An Occasion
Ensure you have the latest version of the GoCatch passenger app
- Click on the GoCatch Gift Code or
- Tap 'Vouchers' in the app menu
- Tap 'Redeem a Voucher'
- Enter the unique code
- Tap 'OK' and your voucher balance will update
Terms & Conditions
GoCatch Gift Cards can be redeemed for on-demand trips and Advance Bookings in all GoCatch vehicle classes, excluding trips with in-app payments tagged as ‘business’ and payments outside of the GoCatch app including, but not limited to, Taxi jobs with external payments, cash, EFTPOS, or Cabcharge.
- Passengers must select to pay with a credit/debit card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or ZipPay, saved and tagged as a ‘personal’ payment method in the GoCatch app.
- When redeeming a GoCatch Gift Card, the full amount of the voucher balance is transferred to the user’s GoCatch account on redemption, rendering the Gift Card voucher code void.
- Voucher codes are only able to be entered once.
- The new voucher balance of the user’s account is automatically applied to the next requested trip, and will be deducted from the final amount at the end of that trip.
- If the fare is higher than the account voucher balance, the difference will be charged to the selected payment method.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or resold.
- Gift Cards have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards should be treated as if it were cash – it will not be replaced or refunded if it is lost or stolen.
- Gift Card expiry is 36 months from date of issue.
- Any unused voucher credit after 36 months from date of issue will be forfeited.